Post Reply  Post Thread 
Our Ownership of our golf course...by Lakes/Valley folks
Warren Volpe
Unregistered

love Our Ownership of our golf course...by Lakes/Valley folks
To: letters@hidesert.com
Subject: Our Ownership of our golf course...by Lakes/Valley folks
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 02:46 -0800

Dear Dahlia...I am Warren Volpe on the end of Lookabout Rd across from Terry Gordon and next door to Louisa Steven. I have lived here 10+ yrs and spoke to you last at the rummage sale at the Lake Hughes center. I want to speak to you since you are the main voice of this community. Well,I heard that the Golf course was for sale for 3.3 million dollars. It seems in the last few years property here has been a great bargain. I imagine 330 share holders in our community etc owning the golf course. It has great possibilities. I has great facilities. I could be very special for this community. I think if the word got out that there were shares being sold for $10,000 which would cover the purchase that it could be a reality. The benefit would be that of ownership and investment and use of our great community resource. There is golf, a pool,a spa, ponds, hiking/walking trails, a restaurant, an event center, etc. It could be improved and members could suggest and vote on what we want to have it be. The Painted Turtle, the golf course and The Oaks are shining examples of our community etc. It is better our community owns it then someone else. It could easily support itself and benefit our community. It could start with a corporate plan and ownership option for $20 a piece or so to explore the possibility of interest with a legal incorporation document. We need someone to be a leader to help make this dream happen if it is not too late. I have a son in law who has a degree in agronomics and maintains a Beverly Hills course and knows many courses around the country. He could give us an evaluation of what the course facility would need as far as grounds. What do you think.

Call or email me 724-****.
17-02-2013 10:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lakes Town Council meeting on NextEra solar i-spy2 0 1,711 03-04-2011 01:09 PM
Last Post: i-spy2

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread |